ZAMST RK-1 GINOCCHIERA RUNNERS tg.XL - SINISTRA
Runners joint preservation, iliotibial band syndrome (TFL), medial and lateral stabilisation
FREE SHIPPING FOR ORDERS OVER €25
FREE RETURNS FOR THE FIRST 30 DAYS
Runners Knee Brace, Joint Preservation, Ileotibial Band Syndrome, Joint Stabilisation
The RK-1 is a support designed for runners and anyone who practices running in general. It is designed to preserve the knee joint from wear and tear during running, acts as a medial and lateral stabiliser by keeping the joint in axis, and is specific for Ileotibial Band Syndrome (one of the most frequent painful conditions of runners). It is characterised by the spiral band that limits and prevents rubbing of the iliotibial band on the outer side of the knee, alleviating pain. Innovative design, breathable materials, ultra-light and extremely comfortable, compression is adjustable.
- Exo-Tech exoskeleton with bi-directional tightness: LCL (lateral collateral ligament), LCM (medial collateral ligament);
- Exo-Grid lateral reinforcements made of dynamic progressive resin, which stabilise the knee and guide it in flexion and extension to ensure a natural ride;
- 3D-spiral design, which run obliquely along the knee bandaging the knee and restricting the internal rotation of the lower part, relieving tension and consequently pain;
- The ultra-light and breathable material with V-Tech technology channels sweat to the outside and facilitates flexion and extension movements;
- Technological product with different anatomical I-fit between right/left ankle;
TYPE OF INJURY: Prevention of wear and tear of the knee joint caused by running over time, Ileotibial band syndrome, injuries up to a medium degree to the ligamentous apparatus, preservation of the knee joint
SYMPTOMS AND SIGNS: Almost all running-related injuries have "too much" as their primary cause: too much distance run in relation to one's training level, exercise too intense, exercise too fast (no progression), training frequency too high (insufficient rest). Diffuse pain in the knee joint and/or on the side above the knee at the level of the iliotibial band (which connects the fascia lata to the tibia). WARNING: Always consult your doctor for an objective examination and to make the correct diagnosis.
Composition: Nylon, Polyester, Elastane, Chloroprene, Polyurethane, Acrylic, Polyethylene